This site contains
- Solutions to many problems in Physics and Applied Math, from many standard Physics and Math books and tests at Graduate and Undergraduate level. Have a look at Subjects or Tests Menu by pressing the Red Button above. Each Subject menu contains links to the respective chapters, with formulae and heory in short plus links to good books to refer to for it.
- Useful links link to pages regarding Research level blogs and sites. An initiative is made to make it exhaustive. It also includes, links to Scholarships and Information about open research positions for Undergraduates, and to be aspiring research candidates.
- Abstract Math by Intuition tries to bridge gap between Abstract math concepts and common day ideas which inspired them, but are often not included in Standard books. For example, Complex Analysis can be understood and visualised using ‘Polya’s Concepts’ which reduces a gap between the formulae and their visualisation ! To know more just click the button by same name 🙂 .
- Books act as passive teachers but have very less control on how they teach, in short their impact depend not only on their content but also on when they are introduced in the process of learning and how they are used.Common sense tells that to is good to start with books of introductory level andwith less rigor and then to build upon books with advanced topics and more between the line arguments. The Books Section lists several known and unknown books according to their content and the rigor of their content and reviews on them.
- Please do not hesitate to Contact in case of any need or suggesstion.
HOPING THAT YOU ENJOY THE SITE AS MUCH AS IT WAS ENJOYED BEING MADE.:-)